Inspired by a trip to Joshua Tree that didn't quite happen this April, this design combines the use of basic embroidery stitches to create a beautiful desert cactus landscape. This hand embroidery pattern is great for stitchers of all skill levels and the kit is designed with beginners in mind. The instructions detail how to place fabric in a hoop, split thread, and knot the thread as well as photo and detailed written instructions for the 7 different embroidery stitches used to create this design.
KIT INCLUDES -
• Materials for one embroidery pattern design are included with each kit
• Purple and gold cotton fabric
• Embroidery hoop
• Full skeins of DMC embroidery floss
• Sawtooth hanger hook
• Directions on how to transfer, stitch pattern, color guide, and recommended stitches
• Directions on how to finish hoop back for display
Some photos courtesy of M Creative J website.